Recording your Miles
- You may walk or run a measured mile.
- For other forms of aerobic exercise like step aerobics, zumba, swimming or biking (pedaling, not coasting), or if you are not able to measure mileage, 20 minutes=one mile.
- Weight lifting, Pilates, and yoga do not count toward aerobic totals in this program (but are important to keep doing!).
- If Sunday, May 26, is your first one-mile walk, Monday, September 2, is your last day to walk. Weeks track Sunday - Saturday.
- Please turn in your mileage weekly, see Reporting your Miles below. TOTAL miles are due on Tuesday, September 3, 2013.
Reporting your Miles
- You may record your mileage on this website by registering online or by downloading the Individual Mileage Log on the dhs100miles homepage.
- Your mileage stays on the website and can be accessed by Marj Moses, program director.
- You may add miles after a walking date, but it won’t be possible to go back and look at your logged miles on the website.
Paper Log sheets:
- If you choose to download the log and complete it by hand please submit the form weekly to your team captain every Monday.
- Individual walkers and team captains in Randolph, Upshur and Pocahontas counties report miles to:
Individual walkers and team captains report miles to:
Davis Memorial Hospital
PO Box 1484
Elkins, WV 26241
Or call it in to: 304.637.3139
Or email: email@example.com
If you are in Tucker County, please report miles to the Tucker County Health Department.
If you are in Barbour County, please report to Sharon Moats at Broaddus Hospital.
The contact numbers are in the information document on the homepage.